Skip to main content

Travel in Rome ~ Keep the Style, Keep the Attitude!!

Day 4 and Day 5 in Rome, we continue our Journey to walk every inch of ancient Rome. Niel, Abby and Ilona are very excited whenever there are steps/stairs and big open space for them to run around, and to chase each other. ^^ 


Kids are simple, they will have fun just like that!!! 


Day 4, we went back to Piazza Navona again to visit the shops. 


Photobucket
Now this Kapital blazer + shorts becomes my signature look in Rome, I love it!

Photobucket
This shop has pretty blown-glass accessories and Murano is the special glass only made by Venice. I wish I can carry some chandelier home.... 
We are going to visit Florence in two days and hopefully we can make a trip to Venice.


Photobucket
 Rome designer: Patrizia Pieroni. There are only 1 store in Rome and 1 in Paris. 
That lovely frame bag is about EURO 495. 


Photobucket
 Missoni green/brown collar w/ zip-pull, Isabel Marrat pull over, Joie leather high-waisted shorts, black tights, DKNY socks, Kelsie lace-up wedge, brown distressed messenger.


Photobucket
I tried on this Vintage dark brown back bag, do you think I look "stylish"?
... but when did I carry back bag?


Photobucket
Do you notice that we almost buy new shoes for kids during our trips? hha... Like Mother, like kid!! ^O^


Photobucket
Camper Rain coats...little souvenirs for kids. 


Photobucket
The rain boots to the far right has rubber, leather and inside faux fur lining...how luxury! 


Photobucket
The very first time that we had Chinese Food in Rome. They don't have much exotic food there.... but kids love pizza and pasta so it is not a problem when it comes to meal time!


They have their school work to do everyday (school required) which I think is wonderful. They will remember their Journey better when write it down in words!!


Photobucket
Did you see my new boots!!? 
From ethic(I took picture the other day in previous post). 
It has gorgeous moss green + taupe leather and suede and faux fur lining inside!!
Euro $120!! Fab. 


Photobucket
Panthon. 


Photobucket
You can't miss Fontana di Trevi when you are in Rome. 


Last day/Day 5 in Rome
Like I said, cotton blazer + shorts become my fashion staple here in Rome. The weather is nice and even it is rainy and cool, you won't feel slightly chill and uncomfortable at all. Except rain sometimes do get you nerve when kids are getting tired!!
Photobucket
Everyone has their new THINGS on!! I have my new Gap hat, Abby has her new down coat, Ilona and Niel has their new Camper boots. 
Photobucket
Kids are happy as they run all over the place inside the Colosseo!!


Photobucket
DH and me.


Photobucket
Finally DH's most want visit 



Photobucket
Unexpected encounter.... black cat inside Colosseo!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Ethic boots, lovely color, warm lining makes them a perfect boots walking in cool and rainy day.


Photobucket
Santa Maria Maggiore at Esquiline Hill (this is almost another side of Rome that we haven't set our foot at.)


Photobucket
Chinese food again~~ :P 


Photobucket
Let's call it a day ... my feet are sore..... 
Piazza de Popolo!!


Stay tuned~
xoxo Rachel 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make a Wish w/ Russia Babushka doll!!

My friend, Michelle asked me about my opinion of Chanel Babushka doll's necklace once and I said "Not worth getting it"!! Now I am not so sure if I would say the same thing to this adorable babushka doll clutch!! lol However, even I want to find it, this doll clutch is probably long gone by now!! I have a real Russia Babushka doll made in Russia which is a gift from 10 years ago! I couldn't find the same one in USA since this set of 15 nesting dolls are truly intricate!! This is the biggest one which has the most exquisite engraving. Total 15 of them! (2 are missing from the pic.) I heard that you can make a wish w/ these nesting dolls. If your wish comes true, you can open one until all 15 are all open!! I never made any wish w/ them, guess I was too realistic of a person myself. I don't know if each engraved temple/castle on the dolls represents something. You can't open the smallest one which is only the size of the little finger nail. I adore those golde

Birthday Gift from My Dearest Darling!! Oh, Hermes!!

Oh, Hermes!! Oh, my love!! I mean both my DH and Hermes!! :P My SA insists me saying nothing about this beauty on the website. And I promised her!! The truth is the picture is worth more than a thousand words, let me share my ultimate excitement silently!! A little extra business for my SA goes a long way for our relationship!! Hermes white leather on golden studded cuff can go w/ my Chanel matte white reissue 227 That's my 09 multicolored hot air balloon print Hermes scarf The cuff can also go w/ my 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !!! I almost faint when I received it!! I believe every rookie of Hermes feels the same as I do!! hahah.... I think I catch the color very true! (even it is indoor at my house at night as you can tell) Ta da~! My newest addition to my little luxury collection!! Again, 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  I am e