Skip to main content

A busy Monday!!


What did I do today?

First, grocery shopping and cook for dinner. 

Why?

I have 2 hours work-out in the evening and I have to pick kids up from school, and between classes so I wouldn't have time to cook a proper 2 or 3 courses meal later. 


Then I'd better get it done in the morning!! ^^

Photobucket
Those are the goodies for kids at Halloween party. 
There are also 3 prizes for the BEST COSTUME and 1 prize for the MOST CREATIVE COSTUME.


Photobucket
My friends are all so productive for... You know!!! lol


Photobucket
My lonely Mr. Pumpkin patiently awaits our guests for this Saturday's Halloween party.


Photobucket
Lady Witch will read some fun Halloween books to the children. 


Photobucket

The witch, the bat, the dark night..... 

Photobucket
And the skeleton!


Photobucket


Time to go out for some more Halloween decor. and to complete the missing goody bags.

Photobucket
o8' Chanel tweed jacket.



Photobucket
Eye candies are as well as mouth watering goodies.


Photobucket
Isabel Marant alpaca wool Pull over, Chanel tweed jacket, Helmut Lang burgundy suede pants (cuffed), pink butterfly agate necklace, Chanel 08' metallic navy striped reissue, Fornarina pump w/ satin bow. 


Photobucket
What's left is couple hours before my Monday evening work-out routine. Thanks my DH who is willing to watch kids even after a day's work. 


Do you work-out in the evening?
Keep fit!
xoxo Rachel

Comments

Wow! I wish to join your party too! You really have a great sense of decoration! So stylish! I'm 100% sure the kids will get the best treats ever! Have fun!
Anonymous said…
fab decorations and outfit! I love autumn and all the festivity. I also love your necklace, it's gorgeous. xx
Thanks, Ceci. I do hope that my guests would enjoy every corner of my creation. ^^
Hey, Charles. You know, I love that word dictionary on your blog....

Thanks for your blandishments and I will convey your compliments to my friend, Elfi for her jewelry.

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...