Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

02 October, 2010

The Print and the Tie-dye!!

Photobucket
On me, Michael Angel jersey dress 2010 S/S .
Irene, Tory Burch tie-dye skinny jeans 2010 A/W.

Photobucket
Love to sniff on all sorts of herbs.....there, rosemary!!
Photobucket
  • Esprit (Geez, I had that brown cropped sweater since I was 18. ^^)
  • Michael Angel digital print jersey dress 
  • Ann Demuleumeester leggings w/ buckles at calf
  • Jil Sander cut-out platform heels
No matter how much we are into fashion,  family is always our No. 1 priority!!
Pre-Halloween time for kids at Fililo Garden!
Photobucket
Some puppet show. 


Photobucket
Some Pumpkin decoration fun. 


Photobucket
Some magic show. 
A perfect Saturday activities for the whole family and friends. 


GO look into your local fall festival event for your family!

See you tomorrow!!
xoxo Rachel







6 comments:

janettaylor said...

Beautiful dress, definitely...

minnja said...

I looooove it:))

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

XOXO

Betsy C. said...

I didn't realize Filoli had fun pre-Halloween activities! I've been seeing lots of digital prints and you always manage to surprise me at how you wear it your style. <3 it!

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Love the dress!

litlstrawberry said...

Hey, Betsy:
yes, they always have very fun activities during holidays...except you need to buy the tickets to be able to participate which regardless if you are the member there.

I am sure there are so many activities to come before Christmas and you can look into it on their website. ^^ Maybe next time I will ask you come along!!

litlstrawberry said...

Thanks, Janet. the prints is so big these seasons and couldn't resist to work it into my wardrobe.

Thanks, minnja. your blog is so prettily organized.

So, Pearl: do you want to give digital print dress a try?!! ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers