Skip to main content

Take on Sheer Trend!

Girls all have a monthly thing~ lol


Today I have a big craving for sweetness and I am glad that I am not eating ALONE!


Photobucket
Today is such a beautiful day in Saratoga city!


Photobucket
I finished the whole piece of traditional bread pudding~~ it really is infused w/ strong bourbon in the sauce. 


Photobucket
Looks like I had way too much Kahlua coffee there~~ 
ps. I am not an alcoholic...doesn't even come close~~~ ^O^


Photobucket
My girl friends share another dessert - Tiramisu. 
I don't normally share dessert if I really had that kind of craving!! I like to have my WHOLE thing for myself!


Photobucket
Thanks to Cathy and Vivian that they two are being dragged walking around the town by me!


Photobucket
If I had a pair of riding shorts, I would have totally taken on that style and wear it inside my polka dot sheer dress. lol


Friends told me that they are shopping inside their wardrobe.... that's really a good thing! But you know, it also means that you should donate some old clothes while you shop at your own closet. You don't have to buy fancy stuff but trendy and a thing of good deal won't hurt either!! Nothing new on me today except that pair of cheap Kelsie lace-up brown boots. 

Remember, you also have to UPSCALE your wardrobe!! ^^
 
Photobucket


My ODJ


1. Top:
Burberry black cotton dress
off-shoulder sweatshirt w/ rhinestone (thrift store)
Lilith polka dot sheer dress
2. Accessory:
lace belt
cashmere knitting scarf
H&M black beret w/ silver beads
Chanel 08' large rodeo drive tote
3. Shoes:
Kelsie brown suede boots (bought at Loehmann's)


Where are you going for a TRICK OR TREAT!!?
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

Perfect booties!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Julia said…
I always adore this hippy and chic style.
Julia said…
I always adore this hippy plus chic style :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...