Skip to main content

Miu Miu Studded Pump 2010!

Photobucket
I am out of words for this Miu Miu pair!!

Photobucket
Other than the studs, I love the rough look on this leather! 

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have not had the chance to walk around in them but I assume they are as comfortable as my Golden lace-up Alaia heels!!! 


I am so happy that I found so many gorgeous heels! I'd wish I were a spider to have 8 legs...haha... ~~ :P 


See you later. 
xoxo Rachel 

Comments

LS said…
oh my, these are H-O-T! Can't wait to see your outfit post modeling them!
As for the outfit, I saw this Iron Man helmet with the arm thing and the energy thing to stick on the heard that I wanted to get for DBF, but realized that he won't wear it....it'll just be a waste of money~
Mona P said…
These Miu Miu heels are SO gorgeous, can't wait to see your modeling pics!

I have no doubt they'll look fantastic on you!

I wish I could walk in such high heels :)
Hi, Laura:

I know.

Totally hot shoes...that I didn't notice them until I really need to spend my Barney $500 GC which is from a contest I won back in Aug. for its' best denim look. Lucky me... I suppose.

oh, the mask and arm thing sounds so MUCH that you have to put on that I would guess your DBF would totally refuse it.... can't blame him!! I don't think you can look "COOL" in attitude in that kind of attire. ^^ Gotta think of something else for him then!!
^^
Hey, Mona:

I think I am done spending in shoes..... I am not buying those lace-up biking shoes.... the one I posted about Derek Lam..... they are awesome but I guess I am not that COOL (or young) that I'd like to see myself in those very often... for fun is fine so I got a pair from kelsie $59 to satisfy my lust. ^^

As for Miu Miu, there is something about it that I'd always want to get my hands on. Let alone I gave away one of my glitter flats to my friend and I own nothing from them. NOW except for this new studded pair!!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...