Skip to main content

ghd hair curler/flat-ironing!!

Photobucket
 ghd promotion package. Come w/ travel pouch, hair dryer, small flat/curl ironing, hair shampoo, conditioning, thermal spray, and a small messenger bag (didn't show) for $250. 
The small flat ironing alone is about $199.  

I also bought adapters just so I can bring the whole set to Europe w/ me w/o worrying if hotel provides all this in the room.

I try to grow my hair long, at the mean time,  I intended to trim here and there just to make my look fresh to myself.  

I finally bought myself a new flat ironing/curler. My old one is too wide and can't do much about to my bang nor make curl out of it.  My stylist always suggests me to find a smaller/narrower flat-ironing which is great for the small bang as well as curling the hair. You know how people use a scissor to make curl out of a ribbon?!! You pull the ribbon w/ the scissor along and twirl at the end ..... That's the same idea w/ smaller flat-ironing when curling your hair. 

This is the look before, while I still use my wide flat ironing. It does great job to flat the hair but not curve my new bang.....it looks flat instead of fluffy full. I'd say this wide ironing might work better w/ long hair like I am used to be.
Photobucket
Although it is not a bad looking but I'd wish my bang looked more curved!

Photobucket
I am not sure if you can see the edge of smaller ironing is slightly beveled which is great to make smooth curl. 

Photobucket
See the big difference of my old red wide ironing and ghd narrow flat/curl ironing.

Photobucket
After I tried out smaller ironing on my bang, I like the way that now it looks slightly curved (like a dome) ^^ on top of my fore-head.

I will see you later~~
xoxo Rachel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...