Skip to main content

NOT All Camel w/ Marni Shearling Jacket Part ?? !!

I know a lot of you probably already take a good peek at what's for next fashion....s/s 2011. Stylists or buyers must be busy pre-ordering those hot-off-the-runway items for their clientele. Fashion is always ahead of our time, isn't it!!

Back in reality, we are just stepping into fall and winter and thanks to the weather finally cooling or chilling off I shall say. So, let's see some current trends, shall we!!? 

You must guess Marni houndstooth shearling jacket is my current fave. so yes, I can't deny it!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Maybe I should tuck in that blouse properly..... Niel, my son, took the photos for me and he sure wouldn't notice that~~ ^O^

How about shoes?

You must again guess it right..... my Pierre Hardy platform sandal!!! Just go back to my posts and you will find that how many times I have wore them .... on the ground and underground... Oh, I mean to the beach side of Treasure Island! ^O^

Then what about other shoes!!? I mean boots!!

I don't know if I am a fashion victim for this kind of boots that I have seem them everywhere in the magazine and girls in street style shots on the WWW (world wide web).... it feels like a good-brain wash to me!! ^^ I want to get my hands on them!!!


Photobucket
A LUST! (Derek lam)

Photobucket
Another LUST! (Derek Lam)

Photobucket
Same boots in Black.

Photobucket
Just a taste of its kind (Kelsie $59)

Then I found this beautiful girl wearing Chloe's boots so effortlessly chic! I think this is by far the best look for this exact boots I encountered on the WWW.
Photobucket
A cherry blossom girl (street style). Adore that big cape on her!

Now I can't wait to give my new no-sweat boots a test-drive/walk!!
Photobucket

I wore Ralph Lauren tie-neck scarf as a belt!

Photobucket
 I love the good contrast of my cargo pants and this Kelsie boots.


My ODJ.

1. Top:
Ralph Lauren silk tie-neck blouse
Marni shearling convertible jacket

2. Bottom:
Ralph Lauren off-white cargo pants 08'

3. Accessory:
Chanel 10A Orange/Rouge reissue 226
Barton Perreria cat eye sunglasses
Elfi Altendorfer hand-crafted costume jewelry- vintage beads w/ Italian glass necklace

4. Shoes: Kelsie brown suede lace-up wedge boots

Photobucket
I have brown head to toe.... my hair to my boots!!

Photobucket
Finally~~

I have Halloween party at my house this Saturday and hopefully my DIY make-up would be a sucess. 
See you~~
xoxo Rachel


Comments

Betsy C. said…
That's one gorgeous coat, both color and structure from the Derek Lam runway!

p.s. Niel is turning into a fantastic photographer at such a tender age!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...