Custom Navbar

Blog Archive

06 October, 2010

Gray + Brown!

Photobucket
I am joyful~

My ODJ

1. Top:
RL Jolene silk tie-neck blouse
Kay Park long collared cut-out long blazer

2. Bottom:
Phillip Lim

3. Accessory:
Hobo international croc-embossed clutch

4. Shoes:
Chole wedge boots


Photobucket
Don't mess around w/ me.

Photobucket
Hum.......
Ah.. look at those family pictures, the one when Niel is only 6 months old and I am still....very ROUND face there!! ^O^

Photobucket
Day dreaming~

Have FUN tomorrow!!
xoxo Rachel 


6 comments:

janettaylor said...

I love brown wit grey! :)

LS said...

i love the brown ruffled blouse! It's so pretty.
Also, looks like your house is ready for Halloween! Are you going to do a Halloween decoration post around your house?

xoxo
Laura

litlstrawberry said...

thanks, Janet. I never thought I'd like gray and brown that much and even pair them together.

Hey, Laura: maybe I will do a couple snap shots around my house. ^^ But I really is just "hang" stuff on the wall...... to "stuff" the house w/ decor. that I can't say I "design" all that. hahah...

Fashion Me Chic said...

Thank you for your comment and for following me.

http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

I appreciate all comments.

Mona P said...

Lovely blouse! I like how you mix up the feminine blouse with the blazer and boots. It gives more edge to the whole look.

litlstrawberry said...

Mona, if you find a blazer w/ that LONG collar, make sure you try it on. That's a trend but also I think it is a bit more "feminine" looking than most of "blazers". ^^ I will post a picture of those jacket in next post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers