Skip to main content

Gray + Brown!

Photobucket
I am joyful~

My ODJ

1. Top:
RL Jolene silk tie-neck blouse
Kay Park long collared cut-out long blazer

2. Bottom:
Phillip Lim

3. Accessory:
Hobo international croc-embossed clutch

4. Shoes:
Chole wedge boots


Photobucket
Don't mess around w/ me.

Photobucket
Hum.......
Ah.. look at those family pictures, the one when Niel is only 6 months old and I am still....very ROUND face there!! ^O^

Photobucket
Day dreaming~

Have FUN tomorrow!!
xoxo Rachel 


Comments

I love brown wit grey! :)

♥
LS said…
i love the brown ruffled blouse! It's so pretty.
Also, looks like your house is ready for Halloween! Are you going to do a Halloween decoration post around your house?

xoxo
Laura
thanks, Janet. I never thought I'd like gray and brown that much and even pair them together.

Hey, Laura: maybe I will do a couple snap shots around my house. ^^ But I really is just "hang" stuff on the wall...... to "stuff" the house w/ decor. that I can't say I "design" all that. hahah...
Anonymous said…
Thank you for your comment and for following me.

http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

I appreciate all comments.
Mona P said…
Lovely blouse! I like how you mix up the feminine blouse with the blazer and boots. It gives more edge to the whole look.
Mona, if you find a blazer w/ that LONG collar, make sure you try it on. That's a trend but also I think it is a bit more "feminine" looking than most of "blazers". ^^ I will post a picture of those jacket in next post.

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...