Skip to main content

NOT All Camel w/ Marni Shearling Jacket!!

Today I tried double eyeliners.... upper eyeliner and lower eyeliner and then I extended the line way pass my real eye.... more seductive!! Yes? No?

Photobucket
I use pearly highlight pen in lower eye.  
Then I only do the black eyeliner from the very end which looks like two WINGs/feathers there. 


Photobucket
I purposely use liquid eyeliner at top and pencil eyeliner at bottom which will ease out might-be-too-dramatic-look for my daily life. ^^ 


Photobucket


Photobucket
Marni 2010 PF (style.com)


Then I combine the above TWO looks.......
Photobucket
Marni houndstooth compatible cropped jacket which allows you wear it upside down two ways. Then you can have shearling collar and shearling "tail" look all the time. ^^ (Not inside out reversible.)
....this look w/ shorter cut

Photobucket


My ODJ. 

1. Top: 
RL camel turtleneck
Marni shearling coat

2. Bottom:
HM high-waisted pants

3. Accessory:
Elfi Altendorfer pink butterfly agate necklace
J Crew pink sequin satin belt
Chanel 08' gray jumbo classic

4. Shoes:
Chrisitan Louboutin Bianca in Burgundy 

Photobucket
You can also fold over sleeves to reveal more shearling... how luxury!! ^^
....This is upside down w/ longer cut ...

PS... couple days ago at Cathy's house!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
There... shearling tail~~~ ^^

Ah, weekend again, hope you have a good plan for your family and friends!!
xoxo Rachel


Comments

LS said…
that shearling coat is GORGEOUSSSSS, hehe just like you =)
the picture where you are wearing grey bottoms look so luxurious - that outfit looks like something that came straight out of a Vogue editorial.

xoxo
Laura
Anonymous said…
i LOVE your outfit! that jacket is stunning and your eye makeup looks fab! xx
Hi, Laura: thanks.
That pants is bought at Lohman's couple weeks ago by M Mission. I love the piping at sides and back around butt. ^^
Hey, Charles, how are you?
You should try the double eyeliner look cause' it really fun and I don't think it would be perfect for the Halloween time too. ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...