Tonight I had time to take pic. for 1/3 of my beauty potion.(Just kidding)...lol, if you count samples too. hah.....
This is what I applied on my hair and face today. Like I said, "There is no ugly woman, only the lazy ones."
Who says you can only apply one shade of blush?!! I basically apply two shades of blush and two kinds of mascara. lol
The toner claims that it will help dissolve the mineral in the tab water which has build-ups on the face. So I pretty much believe the "theory" : w/o mineral blocking on pores, your face would absorb any serum/cream/lotion even more efficiently.
The is Clinical's "Active serum" n' "Super serum" are my secrets of fighting wrinkles, freckles, and deep lines.
I will post the products here first. If you are interested in details or even the result of any products, please ask me in the comment. I had a sore throat and I guess I really need my beauty sleep now!!
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (148)
- ► 2011 (256)
- ► 2010 (279)
- Day 7 In Taipei!!
- Day 6 In Taipei!
- Day 5, New Hair Bang!!!
- Day 5 In Taipei!!
- Day 4 in Taipei!!
- Day 1 In Taipei!
- Fashion Victim!!
- Before I Embark!!
- OMG, I Am In Love w/ My New CL Peep Toe Wedge.
- Red Heels and My Last Summer Hat!
- THREE Looks, Same Outfit!
- New Bronze/Blush From Bobbi Brown!!
- If Particular Color Palette Flatters Me So Much!!!...
- Count Down The Trip To Taipei!!!!
- Eat FISH for SMART Kids!!
- My 3.1 Phillip Lim Sequined Top!
- Beauty Regime Part I !!
- Summer Straw Hat!
- Black n' White!!
- Friends And Family Event!!
- Got Bang?
- Friend At Work!!!
- Compliments On My Erickson Beamon Necklace for Tar...
- Ready for Fall/Winter 2009?!!
- KAIN Label And Zara Tank!
- Denim Head To Toe!!
- My Best Find of the year from Target!!
- ▼ May (28)