Normally, I do family laundry two times a week or right after there is any stains on our clothes. W/ 3 kids around, I found that it is better to do laundry more frequently. Not just I don't have to buy so many clothes for them but also I can spend less time folding and sorting all the clothes w/ smaller batch each time.
I love my ODJ and I even get to wear my OLD, OLD two heels/sandals.
- R Jeans blouse white/red/blue stripe shirt
- Miss Sixty washed fitted blazer
3. Chanel 08 s/s star brooch
4. Chanel 08 s/s Rodeo Drive large tote in perforated black
- ESCADA multiple color print sandals
- Zac Posen inspired sandals
- Striped blue hat
- Designer friend, Elfi's silver beads earrings
They are color matching, fabric matching(jeans) and even work better w/ my striped hat than yesterday's.
w/ Escada heels.
Never would I want to wear jean blazer again!! Thanks to the trend!!