Today I took kids to Elite bookstore near 101 department store. Yes, I have visited every department store near 101 building except for 101 building itself. I have to say luxury brand name items are insanely expensive in Asia and I rather shop them back in USA. Therefore, I think I will skip 101 building this time.
My children want to do some craft out of play dough in 5th floor so we spent couple hr. there. I took pic. for them while doing one w/ Ilona. I found myself also enjoy it very much too. : )
Kids have to be 4 yrs. to do the craft. But since my older daughter is almost 4, she just needs a little more help. :)
After we pick up a model that we want to make, my children are ready to start.
Niel picked the hardest one (for his age IMO) and I think it is great for training his patience.
Abigail is practicing the "smile" mouth before drawing on the dough. She picked a cartoon character, "Cinnebon"!!
I am surprised that Niel actually did all the details by himself. He picked a birthday cake.
Ilona is too young to do it by herself so I helped. I picked Hello Kitty for us.
Oh la la~~ They are all adorable.
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (148)
- ► 2011 (256)
- ► 2010 (279)
- Day 7 In Taipei!!
- Day 6 In Taipei!
- Day 5, New Hair Bang!!!
- Day 5 In Taipei!!
- Day 4 in Taipei!!
- Day 1 In Taipei!
- Fashion Victim!!
- Before I Embark!!
- OMG, I Am In Love w/ My New CL Peep Toe Wedge.
- Red Heels and My Last Summer Hat!
- THREE Looks, Same Outfit!
- New Bronze/Blush From Bobbi Brown!!
- If Particular Color Palette Flatters Me So Much!!!...
- Count Down The Trip To Taipei!!!!
- Eat FISH for SMART Kids!!
- My 3.1 Phillip Lim Sequined Top!
- Beauty Regime Part I !!
- Summer Straw Hat!
- Black n' White!!
- Friends And Family Event!!
- Got Bang?
- Friend At Work!!!
- Compliments On My Erickson Beamon Necklace for Tar...
- Ready for Fall/Winter 2009?!!
- KAIN Label And Zara Tank!
- Denim Head To Toe!!
- My Best Find of the year from Target!!
- ▼ May (28)