I am following a blogger, "About All and Nothing All". I love all the J crew clothes looks so lovely on her and of course, she looks lovely on them too. Then I stopped by J crew and bought couple sale items. I don't have a student ID nor teacher ID so I can't get extra discount on full items. So I am only interested in their sale items. Hum...maybe I should grab my friend, Kitty's DH (a teacher) whenever I want to shop at J Crew. haa.....JK.
I can't make my mind of wearing fuchsia or golden belts for the look.
I love the rosy pink chain necklace which might goes w/ a Stella McCartney tank of mine. The shirt has tissue effect around the edge so it is called tissue T, interesting!!
Accessories are not on sale but the tank is.
I just love the turquoise of this sandal.
- J Crew beige pink tissue T
- J Crew distressed gold tank (different outfit)
3. SHOES: (3 options)
- Coach fuchsia mule w/ bow
- Sandal bought from Taiwan, made in Spain
- DVF Chinese braid gold sandal
- Juicy Couture straw hat in taupe/white ribbon
- J Crew fuchsia belt
- J Crew gold 3 trap belt
- Chanel 07 metallic silver (champagne) reissue in 227
- Chanel 09 s/s camellia earrings w/ pearl drop in pink
Then I decided to go out w/ this fuchsia matching look of belt and mule.
Did you see the pretty Bobbi Brown bronze on me???
I was end up picking up my kids from school w/ this look.
This is another casual look except I add another tank on. Funny thing is my son and my daughter got a fight while I was taking pic. for myself...sorry, Abby!!