Skip to main content

Before I Embark!!


It is about 6 hr. before we fly to Taipei. We finished packing and had dinner at home already. It seems I have lots of things left undone here in USA, such as I am still doing last batch of our laundry right now, my plants need to be watered every week, clothes I wanted to donate needs to be picked up next Fri., and a Stella McCartney sequins tank will be shipped to the store and I am supposed to pick it up next week. Well, I guess all these can wait till I am back then.

I am going up and down stairs of our house and also going through my ensembles again and again. I am wondering: Will I really need those clothes in Taiwan? I probably will just buy new clothes there and embrace everything there. As blogging right now, I just remembered that DH and I talked about how frozen yogurt business might not be popular in Asia
as we had frozen yogurt at Santana Row yesterday evening. We like shredded ice much better than those sticky, milky treats in Taiwan. Guess it is because the climate is way too hot for milky yogurt to be a delight to be enjoyed.

Anyway, I counted that I bring total 7 ensembles and 4 pair of shoes in this trip. Since we are only staying 2 weeks in Taipei, I might just shop my clothes there day by day. hhaha......

Comments

dumdumsun said…
hi there! you should go try this yogurt place in taipei called "yogurtme". it is very much like the yogurt we have here in the states. there's one in the east area in 216 alley and one other location in the "yong kang st" area. have a safe trip!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...