Just kidding! lol
The runway show is always ahead of the time and that's why we gals never feel bored w/ fashion. There is always something new to expect!!
Here is the inspiration of my ODJ. Pic. courtesy of DSQUARED runway show f/w 2009!!
I couldn't find clothes which have exactly pattern as their runway items. However, if I can capture a little spirit of their urban chic look for this fall, I would be very satisfied.
Of course I wouldn't do all this layering on myself in this warm weather but what I can do is imitate the hat, the shirt and the dare-to-look-at-me attitude!!!
- GAP checkered w/ ruffle front shirt
- Dimension super long white Victoria style shirt dress
- Jill Stuart big collar jacket w/ draw string
- Max&Co. green linen cropped pants
- Lanette Leopard cropped pants
- Green hat
- Braided belt
- Chanel two layered/two toned stockings
5. Shoes: Hugo Boss Orange Boss 2 tones platform Mary-Jane heels
First, I thought I might look like a GREEN seaweed.
How about this look!!! Love white shirt, that's one of the most versatile piece in my wardrobe.
Yes, the CC logo also flattered my vanity of looking sexy in Chanel!!! haha.......