Look of the Day. (In Style) April 11, 2009
I read somewhere in the magazine saying that this whole look is a fashion victim. Just when the big shouldered jacket is so hot, you don't need to pair this distressed jeans to confuse the whole look. I would say I still give Victoria credits as she is always so fashion forward and so brave to try everything on. When someone is so devoted to keep their post-pregnant body looking sexy, I think she still looks great in every of her ensemble no matter what.
I don't think I can splurge Balmain jacket on either Victoria or this crystals embroidery on Beyonce. But I found my beaded jeans has almost the same bling bling eye-catching effect given by my mom 3 years ago.
I don't know who made this jeans but I am sure s/he must have way too much time. haha...
I would bow to the designer of this pair of jeans. I love the underneath wash....distressed look.
This black TSE tank has a draped design and that is not wrinkles. lol
This is the whole look I put together yesterday evening and I will find a pair of heels to rock in them in Taiwan. :)
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (148)
- ► 2011 (256)
- ► 2010 (279)
- Day 7 In Taipei!!
- Day 6 In Taipei!
- Day 5, New Hair Bang!!!
- Day 5 In Taipei!!
- Day 4 in Taipei!!
- Day 1 In Taipei!
- Fashion Victim!!
- Before I Embark!!
- OMG, I Am In Love w/ My New CL Peep Toe Wedge.
- Red Heels and My Last Summer Hat!
- THREE Looks, Same Outfit!
- New Bronze/Blush From Bobbi Brown!!
- If Particular Color Palette Flatters Me So Much!!!...
- Count Down The Trip To Taipei!!!!
- Eat FISH for SMART Kids!!
- My 3.1 Phillip Lim Sequined Top!
- Beauty Regime Part I !!
- Summer Straw Hat!
- Black n' White!!
- Friends And Family Event!!
- Got Bang?
- Friend At Work!!!
- Compliments On My Erickson Beamon Necklace for Tar...
- Ready for Fall/Winter 2009?!!
- KAIN Label And Zara Tank!
- Denim Head To Toe!!
- My Best Find of the year from Target!!
- ▼ May (28)