After class dismissed, we went to a grand opened Japanese supermarket. Kids love to pick candies as treats which I save in my purse when needed. As moms, we bring all kinds of snack, drinks, or diapers, wipes, bottles w/ us. But my kids are not that little anymore and I don't like to carry a big diaper bag w/ me at all. Not even when they are little, in fact, I normally bring as little things as possible in my diaper bag and toss it in my car. So I never spend a dime on a fancy diaper bag. hah......I guess I saved money on that!!
- H&M black jumper
- D&G brown chiffon top
- Chris Benz blue shirt w/ 4 pockets (I wore it in the morning)
- Jill Stuart green peplum coat (changed as going to the supermarket and don't want to take the risk of staining the pretty coat)
- Christian Louboutin Nude simple pump
- Chanel two tone black/moss green pump
5. Chanel white distressed reissue in 227 09 cruise collection
6. Sonia Rykiel Swarovski crystals owl brooch made as a necklace
As promised, the close look of Chris Benz shirt/coat.
Bias cut in front!
I love combo. of brown and blue.
My morning look.
I am taking more pic. while waiting for the teacher to come.
My afternoon outfit w/ Chanel pump.
ha ha ...my son is amused by the fly/mosquito killer wand!!