How elegant of the cameo!!
Now I have the whole set. The star fish earrings are a real Vintage by Coro. in 40s or 50s.
Isabel is so sweet that she thinks this cameo is perfect for me. Perfect for a person who dances cause' the two women carved on the cameo seem to do the dance for the two people. I used to learn ballet, folk dance .....etc. from my mom when I was young. Now I only dance for the worship of GOD, dance for a purpose in the church.
The Cameo came just in time. I have lots of things to share and I think I have just the right outfit to pair it w/. A virtual friend, a blogger, White Lily, suggested me that I can pair Cameo w/ pearls. So here is what I came out.
Miu Miu s/s 09 runway look is where I get my inspiration. The pleated skirt and the way those models hand-held the bag! So chic!!
- BKE teal green shirt
- Boss Orange multi-colored sheer top
3. Shoes: Christian Louboutin
- Cameo brooch (this is very versatile, there is a hook in the back can be used for necklace)
- Chanel pink camellia banquet w/ pearl drop dangle earrings 09 s/s
5. Bag: Marc Jacobs 08 s/s exclusive taupe color block MIKA bag(I tuck in the huge chain inside to make it as a clutch)
6. Belt: Max & Co. taupe/pink belt w/ roses decor.
Oh, I have a story about the Christian Dior skirt!!! It is a dress of separated top and bottom.
I altered the top to update the look;
However, I didn't alter the skirt since pleated skirt is a classic.
Yes, fashion comes around and goes around, and I have a pic. to prove it. Not the style wise, the pattern!!!!
The look is very retro and modern at the same time!!
It's Friday again, every mom loves Friday as DH won't have to work the next day and we have extra hand to help w/ kids.
I use a floral brooch pin on the left rear side of the skirt to make the hem of the skirt a little curve!!