Skip to main content

In Need of A Girls Night Out!!!

My church buddy and I planned a "girls night out" this Sat. Of course, only girls allowed to join, Dads will be in charge of taking care of kids at home. The original plan is to help one of my mommy friends' stress over her constantly focusing on her family, her kids and her DH. She forgot that she needs time to be alone, to replenish herself, to be herself and to just feel how wonderful she is again. For 6 years after their first son, she never even tried ONCE to go out w/ her girl friends. And just by listening to her vent, I feel that she is going to either explode one day or going down to depression. As a friend, me, feel the obligation to help her find herself again. Then, I just realized yesterday that there is another mommy friend in this group who is going to celebrate her 30 something birthday on Sun. so this Girls' Night Out is held right on time!!!!!

Note: Restaurants are having promotions on Santana Row of San Jose as two main courses meal only $24.95 and free tickets to a play of Kite Runner!!

I don't know if there is adrenaline going on under my brain yesterday but I am glad I put it into action. I feel the urge to call my mommy friends, just to check up on them to catch up w/ them.

Me and Irene, had a great, great time in down town Los Altos. She helped me pick up a cool hat in a store called
151 boutique. I love this hat which gives me an attitude. Just like the store owner's mom said, we all want to have some attitude for life even Moms.


1. TOP:
  • Abercrombie&Finch horizontal striped boat neck sweater
  • GAP ruffle front checkered shirt
  • Pierre Balmain blazer (altered as cropped one)
2. Bottom: No brand high waist black shorts
3. Black hosiery; navy nylon belt
4. Chanel black caviar mini flap w/ gold HW
5. Chanel gray Mary jane flat w/ charms



On Irene:
Johnny was white shirt, light/white gray cardigan, skinny jeans, CL metallic pink low heels, pink Celine boogie tote w/ studded trim.



My daughter is stumped as Irene's daughter so vigorously posing there. haha...


You know, this is the moment that you want to have
some time for friends and share things w/ friends.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make a Wish w/ Russia Babushka doll!!

My friend, Michelle asked me about my opinion of Chanel Babushka doll's necklace once and I said "Not worth getting it"!! Now I am not so sure if I would say the same thing to this adorable babushka doll clutch!! lol However, even I want to find it, this doll clutch is probably long gone by now!! I have a real Russia Babushka doll made in Russia which is a gift from 10 years ago! I couldn't find the same one in USA since this set of 15 nesting dolls are truly intricate!! This is the biggest one which has the most exquisite engraving. Total 15 of them! (2 are missing from the pic.) I heard that you can make a wish w/ these nesting dolls. If your wish comes true, you can open one until all 15 are all open!! I never made any wish w/ them, guess I was too realistic of a person myself. I don't know if each engraved temple/castle on the dolls represents something. You can't open the smallest one which is only the size of the little finger nail. I adore those golde

Birthday Gift from My Dearest Darling!! Oh, Hermes!!

Oh, Hermes!! Oh, my love!! I mean both my DH and Hermes!! :P My SA insists me saying nothing about this beauty on the website. And I promised her!! The truth is the picture is worth more than a thousand words, let me share my ultimate excitement silently!! A little extra business for my SA goes a long way for our relationship!! Hermes white leather on golden studded cuff can go w/ my Chanel matte white reissue 227 That's my 09 multicolored hot air balloon print Hermes scarf The cuff can also go w/ my 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !!! I almost faint when I received it!! I believe every rookie of Hermes feels the same as I do!! hahah.... I think I catch the color very true! (even it is indoor at my house at night as you can tell) Ta da~! My newest addition to my little luxury collection!! Again, 35cm Gris Tourterelle Hermes Togo Birkin !

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  I am e