As we are on our early 30s, some of my friends start buying/thinking Birkin from Hermes. That buying troll is like a highly contagious disease and I am glad so far I am not being affected. But I know, the day will come soon. hah....
Today I went to the Doc. to do the follow-ups for my leg. The doc. said the surgery went well and they successfully closed the bad vein. Now I only need non-surgical chemical shots on my leg to get rid of those tiny veins.
I still have my medical hosiery on around the clock so when I wear mini skirt, I make sure I have other hosiery to cover it up.
- Zooey brown turtle neck
- DVF runway beige knit cardigan
- Jill Stuart green peplum jacket
3. Mustard hosiery
4. Shoes: Moschino cheap and chic teal oil pull-on boots w/ ruffle trim
5. Bag: Balenciaga Violet part-time w/ giant silver hardware
6. Chanel black bow w/ dangle CC earrings 09 cruise
7. Belt: Hermes ostrich belt w/ textured gold buckle
8. Necklace: Ribbons and two strings of beaded necklace hand-made in Italy. (bought at Anthro.)
The ribbons are lovely and I like it pops up nicely from my plain top.
Who says we can't have more than total of 4 colors in one ensemble?!!!!
The Jill Stuart jacket is perfect for this kind of weather......cold but not so cold!!