On Fri. afternoon, we accompany my son for his tennis class as always. For that whole hour waiting, I think I can get some exercise as well. The gym is right next to the tennis court at the same community center. So I signed up for the whole family w/ their promotion rate. Most fitness centers provide kid-watch program so parents can concentrate on doing their exercises. I am pretty excited as I am going to wake up my every single cell of my body.
I did Zumba, Cha Cha dance and Yo-ga over last weekend. I have to admit that every move is somewhat different among various dancing. Even thought I have some foundation on dancing, it is still quite a challenge for me. For Zumba or Cha Cha, I learned to move along precisely on hip or shoulder w/ every beat, and I think the attitude will determine whether or not you are a good dancer in such a sexy dance. If you don't like to exercise, you better not quit dancing then. Woman are 10 times sexier if you know how to move your body RIGHT!!
I don't have ODJ to post since I am too exhausted to do decent modeling. But I'd love to share my fun pic. over this weekend. Now I need to adapt myself for a new routine which allows me to keep up my energy after exercising, and do blogging, and rest activities w/ my family .
Friday afternoon. Now I call it family get-fit day!!
I had my medical hosiery back on since I had chemical shots for my spider vein. Hopefully it will get rid off the tiny veins as much as possible.
Saturday afternoon. We girls meet at Santana Row at San Jose and our birthday girl bought 2 pairs of shoes where I bought my Sergio Rossi patent red buckle heels.
In fact, I want to pair a high waisted horizontal striped skirt for this ensemble. But since I don't have it, I guess I will have to look for it in the store or online.
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (148)
- ► 2011 (256)
- ► 2010 (279)
- Classic = Timeless; Timeless ≠ Classic!!!!
- I need a new routine.
- Fun at Farmer's Market! !!
- Match Every Color From Head To Toe of My Ensemble....
- Randomly stumbling across a friend!
- In Need of A Girls Night Out!!!
- Grocery Shopping Fun w/ kids!!
- Baby, Mommy Promised!!
- How timeless a piece can be when bought at chain s...
- A darling outfit for a darling day!!
- Layering Two dresses!!
- Debut of My Chanel Large Pearl Necklace.
- New designer: Chris Benz!
- Moms Working overtime?!!!
- A Hectic Day Out w/ Kids And My Mommy Friend!!
- Updates Of Retro Christian Dior Dress TOP!
- Mini Flap On A Roll!!
- Runway fashion for less!!
- Mommies fun time!!
- New Bags, New Mood! Get ready for Spring!!
- Vintage Clothes, Modern look!!
- Just In Time!!
- Take Runway into Real way!!
- Take a break from writing!!
- Too busy?!!
- Kids are thrilled to go out w/ their friends.
- ▼ March (26)