Skip to main content

OMG, I Am In Love w/ My New CL Peep Toe Wedge.

I swear this will be my last pair of new score before we head back to Taiwan on Sun. I am so in love w/ this golden/pinkish/beige/metallic sheen Christian Louboutin wedge. She is so breathtaking elegant and comfortable to wear. I am going to wear them to pick up my kids from school for a test drive later. Also, she is definitely going to visit Taipei w/ me!!!!!!!!!

My ODJ.

1. TOP:
  • Emporio Armani striped tank
  • Coral racer back tank (bought in Taiwan)
2. BOTTOM: Levis coral skinny jeans
3. Christian Louboutin metallic gold peep toe wedge

I intend to wear them as a matching pair. (I know, they are not exactly same shade.)


100% guaranteed comfortable, I am so in love~~


4. ACCESSORY:

  • Hermes' multiple blue shades hot-air bloom scarf (used to decorated my straw hat)
  • AUGUST straw hat
  • J Crew rose pink loop chain necklace
  • Chanel 07 Metallic DS reissue in 227
This is before I jazz up this straw hat w/ Hermes scarf. Kinda of too plain!!



I think this whole ensemble is going to Taipei w/ me.


I am also going to check out Stella Luna heels in Taipei just to visit CL's sister brand!!!



Comments

milkshake214 said…
R~ The scarf really livens up the hat! The coral suits your skin tone very well. I'm not sure I can wear layers and pants in Taiwan during the summer. The humidity makes jeans so sticky :P Those CLs are gorgeous! Did you get them at one of the many sales going on now?

I didn't get to comment yesterday.. your DD is too cute... red shoes to match mommy's! We are not trying...2 boys are a handful! But if God wills, one day, we would definitely love a daughter! So I get to dress her up and pass down my goodies haha...
oh, no, Nancy: THE CL will not go on sale w/ designers...that's why I got it. I know CHanel will go on sale too in Nordi. So make sure you score some great finds.:)

Wow...I don't remember that you have 2 sons..... like some of my friends, include Isabel. Yes, a daughter will be perfect....haha... I guess people really don't like the year of tiger, I just found out that 7 friends of mine are having OX this year. OMG...
milkshake214 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
milkshake214 said…
I did pre-sale a few pairs of shoes from Nordies... no Chanels though. I seriously remember seeing those CLs included in the sale.... check this thread Rachel... the 5th picture in the first post:
Nordstrom SALE Christian Louboutin 40% off
Betsy C. said…
Rachel - I wrote you today at your private email after missing the play date at Shoup Park. Oh well. I hope everyone had a great time because today was a beautiful day to spend in a park.

The CL peep toe wedge is super cute and I'm a sucker for the color too. I wear my gold tone flats a lot.

Anyhoo, I hope you are packing empty suitcases for all the fun shopping you'll be doing soon.
What? What? Seriously? Nancy!! Then I gotta go tomorrow to do the price matching....thanks for telling me. hum...I must ask my SA how come that he didn't know....
Sure, Betsy. I am packing right now as doing email here....i did bring extra luggage w/ me but I doubt I will have much time shopping in Taipei. We are probably visiting huang-lian too.
Julia said…
what a bright outfit! you will be receiving a lot of attention in Taipei. the stawhat is a nice finish touch to the outfit. the whole vibe is perfect for a tropical place like TB.

i have not been to your mommy tread on tpf much. it is a fast growing place. i stop going there and it saves some time. because if i comment on one outfit, i need to comment on everyone's. it becomes a lot of writing for me to do.

if you feel lazy and busy to blog, i am feeling that all the time. since i am 10 times lazier. lol.

i started a blog (just a empty shell). but never get to fill it with anything.
haha..Julia: you are absolutely right....my friends, irene, cathy, pei,.....they never comment as they are really busy at their social life, family life but they always give me comments, thoughts when we are together or on the phone. I totally understand that how you feel, me too.....i think I only comment things that impresses me or is important to leave a message right away. :)
Oh, one of my friend who is coming back here in June..i am very happy as it has been some time since they study and get offered in NYC.
Purse Addict said…
Did you get a price adjustment on the CLs??

Popular posts from this blog

Black Swan Part ? - My Gray Swan and the Party!!

Natalie Portman in Movie: Black Swan. (pic. source: Officer trailer from YouTube .com) I have been inspired by Natalie Portman's character in this movie-- Black Swan . She is an awesome actress and I can't wait to see this movie in Nov. I didn't intend to copy everything from her character but the make-ups does seem incredible "Halloween-suitable" to me.  My Halloween theme: 3 kiddos go to trick-or-treat at " Dr. pumpkin Susses ' haunted house". ^O^ More highlight of my creation.... Twilight poster - "eclipse"...haha..  My Gray Swan make-up! I use black eyeliner for the outline of the feather.  Bobbie Brown newest eyeshadow : Black velvet and dab w/ The Body Shop silver-gray eyeshadow for more definition.  I could do better next time for more details on feather!! I also add a fake eye-lashes w/ white dots for more fun and dramatic!! Voila~ my Gray Swan .... w/ Alaia gold lace-up heels! ^^ A full house of ...

Shopbop.com $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway!!

So, tomorrow is a whole new week ahead of you. What's your plan? Project due? term paper turn-in deadline? Or more house revamps? Holidays is around the corner and I am up to an easy look during weekends. Lounge look is never this sexy and trendy...why not try it yourself!! How about we kick things off this month with a Giveaway? Oh, Yeah, I know how much you like this Shopbop.com giveaway and how much you want to start shopping for holidays already.  First, you can add yourself on " Fan Shopbop "! And then start surfing ~~~ of course I mean on Shopbop website!!  If you are up to an edgier look during holiday season, try jazzing up your casual cool looks with " Alexander Wang Purses ". Or, like me, love going crazy on layering pieces in the winter time, then you definitely should check out " T by Alexander Wang ".  You know, if you want a real deal, don't forget about Alexander wang sale  , deals like that never last long!  ...

Last Steal Before s/s 2010!!

It has been a while since the last time DH and I went out for a DATE!! Well, I guess a real DATE is just too luxury for us having 3 young children and it always needs a special arrangement for it to happen. Ilona won't go to preschool until this fall so hopefully by then, DH and I will have more romantic date-out alone!!! DH's Porsche is manual and I have no problem of driving it too. Thanks to my driving coach back in Taiwan so I can drive both manual and auto-shift cars!! :) I am not so into cars personally!...... IT to me is one kind of transportation means from destination A to destination B. :) Ilona sits pretty cozily at the back seat! Finally there is my Chanel 08' pink crystals brooch. My ODJ. 1. Top:  Dimension Victorian style white shirt dress RUGBY military inspired coat et vous fur coat 2. Bottom: Dolce Vita denim cut-out leggings 3. Shoes:  09' fall Proenza Schouler platform cap toe pump w/ wooden heels 4. Accessory: Chan...